SpaceCorp: 2025-2300 AD is a fast-playing board game in which one to four players explore and develop outer space over three eras. Each player controls an Earth-based enterprise seeking profit by driving the expansion of humanity into the Solar System and beyond. In SpaceCorp you can …
- Assemble a spaceport at a Lagrange Point.
- Launch an exploration mission to Mars.
- Mine the asteroids.
- Earn profit from exotic resources discovered on the Jovian moons.
- Discover microbial life in the subsurface oceans of Charon.
- Decode exo-DNA to develop radiation resistant human pioneers.
- Undertake a mission to Alpha Centauri in a generation ship.
- Break through technological barriers to achieve faster-than-light travel.
- Establish a colony in the Tau Ceti star system.
Each of the three eras is played on a different board:
- The first era, Mariners, covers exploration and development out to Mars.
- In Planeteers, players settle the outer solar system.
- In Starfarers, players send missions to nearby star systems and establish interstellar colonies.
The game is based on Ejner Fulsang's SpaceCorp book, the first of the Galactican Series.
Players: 1 - 4 Age: 12+ Avg. Play Time: 30-210 min Type: Full Game
- Rule book
- Solo Rulebook
- 2 Mounted double-sided 17x17inch game boards
- 3 Counter Sheets
- 4 (Identical) double-sided reference sheets
- 1 Double-sided Solo Player Aid
- 1 Business Display
- 4 Basic Headquaters Displays
- 4 Planteers/Starfarers Headquater Displays
- 3 Card Decks: 188 Action Cards; 18 Adaptation Cards; 14 Backthrough Cards
- 24 Cubes & 7 Orange Discs