Star Realms: Frontiers is a new standalone Star Realms game with an 80-card trade deck and new scorecards that's suitable for play with up to four players. It can be combined with Star Realms and/or Star Realms: Colony Wars.
About Star Realms
Star Realms is a fast-paced game of space battles that combines the fun of a deckbuilding game with the interactivity of Trading Card Game-style combat. As you play, you make use of Trade to acquire new Ships and Bases from the cards being turned face up in the Trade Row.
You use the Ships and Bases you acquire to either generate more Trade, or to generate Combat to attack your opponent and their Bases. When you reduce your opponent’s score (called Authority) to zero, you win! Battle your friends or team up to play cooperatively against the game!
The default Star Realms: Frontiers box is listed with the following as its features:
- Gameplay for 1-4 players
- Solitaire and Cooperative mode
- Plays on its own, or combined with any other Star Realms set.
- An all-new 80-card trade deck featuring some new mechanics like the double ally ability which really rewards you for focusing on a single faction!
- Starting decks for four players.
- Four sets of new, easy-to-use score cards.
- Plenty of Explorer cards.
- Full color rulebook for two player PVP games, and awesome multiplayer formats like Free-For-All, Hunter, and Hydra!
- A sturdy, attractive, 4" x 6" x 2" game box
In addition to Star Realms: Frontiers additional command decks were introduced named The Alignment, The Alliance, The Coalition, The Pact, The Union, and The Unity. Features of each of these 18 card packs:
- Allows you to play as a Legendary Commander in the Star Realms universe.
- For use with Frontiers or any other Star Realms set.
- A Legendary Commander card which shows your Commander's hand size and starting Authority.
- 2 new, easy to use score cards.
- 2 Gambit cards, unique to your Commander.
- A mighty 8-cost mega-ship.
- Your Commander’s custom 12-card starting deck, that includes new cards from your Commander’s two favored factions.
- With this powerful deck you will be able to battle against other commanders, or play as raid boss taking on multiple opponents playing standard decks.
Players: 1 - 4 Age: 12+ Avg. Play Time: 20- 25 Minutes Type: Base Game and/or Expansions
What You Get!
- Star Realms Frontiers Base Game Plus All 6 Command Decks